Thursday 20 September 2012

Love is...



 unconditionally showering care and concern for both parties... 
wait... i don't even know what i'm saying. *smacks head* 

All i know is that i'm really happy now, with who i have by my side and how i am now(exclude those nasty flabs!) Everyday, i can do the things i want and eat the food i like most and most importantly, be myself at my best. I love it when i dont have to pretend how i am not.....hahaha.

Okay, main point is, i'm surprised i didn't flare up after taking an hour ride over to hendon camp today and waited another half another 45 minutes for that dude to book out. Now is the time i learn some patience!!!!!! I can do dis...i can i can i can. 

Even a short simple dinner can be so happy :P

Happy-o-meter is jumping on the higher side this week!!!! Teehee!!!!

Till then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment