Wednesday 3 October 2012

Wednesday



Yesterday, my sister had her last paper for PSLE and so she didn't have school today.

So i spent my Wednesday: In bed till 11, cooked lunch then went to the grandstand and then bowling at SPGG, cooked dinner, slack.

We actually took the effort to drive all the way up to the grandstand at bukit timah (formerly known as turf city) because i saw twitter that there's a new outlet of twelve cupcakes there and i thought its a spanking new mall like the star vista but it's so dissappointing........... all there was a handful of cafes/restaurants and a huge giant, that's all.

Then, my sis and i had two games of bowling. I think SPGG has the cheapest bowling rates! 2.80 per game for guest and 2 bucks for members... quite cheap leh.

This week has been going really fast despite doing nothing at all! But, i'm going out tomorrow!!!!!! Yesss so excited to meet up with ms. lim and ms. sooz after their china trip :) Happy day happy day!

I'm halfway done packing my luggage!! Yeaho!!!!!!!!

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment