Wednesday 6 June 2012

June Holidays


Silly me as always, hehe.


*Deep in thought* expression = priceless!!!!


Crazy as usual with my silly antics...



RAWR. i am gonna eat you up!!!!!!




Finally, i can has diamond screen protector now !!!!!!! *widest smile*


My shopping + dinner companion!!! Miss char siew pau + me ( har gao). Wheeeee life is good!







I am just weird in my own way and i like it.










Artsy fartsy






Beautiful Xingyi to end it off!

It was a happy tuesday shopping around orchard.. To be honest, i prefer individual meet ups. I don't like big crowds, it's just difficult. Today, we had a fair share of our loots. Hehehehe i don't mind being a tai tai doing this everyday. I am lazy to dig for good deals. I want everything. 

If only everyday was as carefree, just idling around doing nothing (spending money :/). This is my second holiday working part time, while studying. It isn't a nice feeling, just like a huge obstacle obstructing me and fun. I am considering to quit end of this month, we'll see how it goes. 

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment