Tuesday 12 June 2012

School (Raft Competition) + Dinner (Holland Village)



~ Simply chocolate & Strawberry shortcake ~ *ME LOVE*
~ Mango & Black Sesame ~
~ Green tea red bean & Chocolate Hazelnut ~

Sister munching on her cone om nom nom


Happy me with my favourite ice cream combo!!!! ^_^V






Do we really look alike???? 


Yellow and grey makes sucha good colour combi together!!!! 


Saw this MINI at the carpark and i was thinking if it was my neighbour's hahahaha... dreaming to hitch a ride in it lolol. thinking too much. loved the colour combination here too. What's with yellow and me these days!? Hahaha but no. this isn't my dream car. I don't even wanna drive plox.


And.... *drumrolls* our products of the day!!!!!!!!!! Our 'RAFT'.

Our progress was better than expected, thankfully! But we really really really need more bottles!!! AT LEAST twice the amount we have now because it's really difficult to have three people (+ me the fatso) sitting on top and being afloat. Almost impossible, in my opinion. But we still gotta try!!! So happy because when i really wanna win... i will put in alot of effort (today i put in about 125%, not bad)!!! So as long as i am motivated to win, i will try my best!!! Win that 1000 bucks and by the time split liao...errrrr 250 ~_~ better than nothing right! can treat u all a small meal also not bad. So in return, please gimme lottsssa bottles okay? :) 

Tomorrow - Excited to watch Madagascar with the two kids!!! Sisters day out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment