Saturday 16 June 2012

Recap of past few days


On the way out for survey at Soup Broth Asia (NVP)...


Ramen for lunch at raffles city, meh-ish.


My partner for all projects!!!!!! @generallyg!


My any-o-how #OOTD hahaha wanted to be less sloppy but i was feeling lazy at the same time lolol.



Next day, wore my favourite kitty shirt out! Super happy!



Fatty me? I've got cute cheeks


Carebears...upsized!!!





Happy us. We've been really happy ever since he's been away for 3 weeks. 


Expensive little cupcakes, yummy still.





Both of us, top and bottom, all from H&M. :)


Gelare~


Breakfast today at toby's estate... quite a nice environment to have brunch. Just that this place isn't very convenient. Other than that, good brunch hangout!




Egg benedict


Toby's breakfast


Dinner at Le Chesseur


Very good claypot rice!


Us girls!!


Sticky glue like anything~





Weird looking ice cream....

Happy days go by too quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment