Monday 11 June 2012

Shopping day


Shopping buddy of the day - @xinggyi Hehehe.(+ z.e.b.r.a me)

Summer summer summer summer summer!! Bright and loud colours!!! BOOM


Fish eye -ed me - still cute!


Xingyi 's rainbow braces yum yum like m&ms...



Nope, i didn't get this loud orange top. It looks good, so loud, so my style but it wasn't as comfortable as i'd like it to be...so neh. My love for bright colours will never end~


I never never never look good in asymmetrical skirts, don't know why. Nothing but envious of all those that pulls this skirt off so well! Long and slim legs, heels, flowy skirt = #perfectgirl

Favourite-est buy today!!!! Where to find original hello kitty shirt below twenty bucks!!!!!!! BEST BUY :P

Got this both cos it makes a good combi! hehehe i like~


Always having a thing for feathers but no~ 



And...  as i was packing my cupboard (a.k.a treasure chest), i found these neoprints in my old wallet. Some were smudged against the plastic but these were saved! So happy looking at these because we were once really good friends! I just can't seem to maintain friendships... i miss them. But i can't do much. Primary school friends - lost contact. Secondary school friends - mildly attached. Poly friends - hopefully we'll stay in touch? I don't know. I am the least friendly, that's me. 

Nevertheless, i had fun shopping today. :)

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment