Tuesday 17 July 2012

One of the happiest tuesdays



So from this, I conclude that i look better with a slim face and bigger eyes???? 

Time to do something about my fat face huh? Lolol


If only I had such flawless skin... 


Girlfriends during lunch break. Loving how we always come together to eat twice a week lolol more please. Really miss those days where we would meet every single day, the four of us. Two years of classmates, hello come back to me plox. Mwahaha i still am loving grace's company everyday now wheehheeee...




My lunch today, at almost 3pm. Chippy's beer battered fish and chips in snack pack! Yum yum but super unhealthy max. :( 

If only we could be this happy every day, life would be amazing. I'm still gonne cherish every moment spent together because time is so precious now that we're both so busy. 

I forgot what was this expression for! It was definitely something funny... ahhhh terrible memory ~_~

Exceptionally happy day out, i dont know why too. The whole day i am smiling, at least even if you can't see it externally, inside me i'm =D whole day wheeheee!!!!!

Passing by the Singapore Art Museum while on the way to finding the ulu waterloo centre!!!



At last we managed to find the ulu-est waterloo centre after walking about half an hour round the area like lost sheeps. hehehe!!! Apparently i saw from a site that this place sells the BEST red velvet cake, Room for dessert. After eating, i thought that it wasn't that fantastic or WOW! It was just passable, i don't know. The cream cheese wasn't alot, maybe i like everything in large quantity? Heheh i am greedy. However, the Choc-a-lot cake was really good in my opinion! The chocolate in it was really nice! Hehehe happy girl. Finally got my red velvet cake craving after so long~~~ I must try baking it at least once during the september holidays. MUST

Epic expression, what's new?











I really had fun today, eating from one place to another.

Just realised I forgot to take picture of dinner. We had New Lucky Claypot Rice at Holland Drive. It was amazing, no doubt my favourite claypot rice. This time, bringing yh along to give it a try. Too bad the weather wasn't forgiving and it was a huge downpour. Had a short walk at vivo and came home.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment