Tuesday 24 July 2012

How much i've changed...

In no particular order...


This was during O level days, maybe one of those days we stay back to study at school till evening. Also... guy watching at the same time. (OPPS!) Hehe wadddup with my crazy fringe!!!!!!


This was taken at the hill behind my house! And yep... that was my second sister before she 'bloomed' HAHAHA!!!! Look at that... all bones. SO funny lah!


I thought my thighs look not bad here! Since when i grew so fat??? Someone tell me nicely without breaking my heart please.


One of the double dates out. Look how happy i was. I feel different now.


Luge ride with family some years back. LOLOL look at my figure. Not bad you know... 


I like my hair here!!! Why oh why am i so fugly now!??! *breaks into tears* At least my complexion here was better!!! And i had nice hair, comparably!!! :( #FUGLY


Days where i would still put on skinny jeans and still thought i looked cool. HELLO LEGS Y U DISAPPEAR???



I want my hair back, nothing else. Just a tiny request.


Speechless at this!!!!!! This was either during sec 3 or 4. We went to watch Cats, the musical at esplanade. I can still remember clearly how i kicked up a big fuss on what to wear. And my mom got this dress from me at Mango, freaking 99 bucks. Was i blind??? Not worth it at all zzzz........ Probably my worst buy ever. 



Buay tahan that smile!!! WIPE THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FACE GIRL



This was when Vivo was new! Look at my legs... i feel suicidal now. There a space within my thighs then!!! WTF HAPPENED??


#ZOMBIFIED




 #CHIOMAXIMUM I thought i look so good here. This was quite recent. Taking some pictures at Orchard Central for my gems previously, professional image and etiquette. Hehe thanks to my best friend. I look good! Big eyes, check. Wide smile, check, Slim body, check, neat hair, check, no pimples, check. I am perfect!!!!!!!!




Er, self-explanatory? ............ *WU YA FEI GUO*



Eagle pose? This was the marina barrage group outing!






Thinking back, i haven't even worn this denim romper once, not even once!! And i don't know where has it gone too now lolol. Wat the heck was i thinking back then?? Pull off the sexy look? LOLOL dream on.


Thought this post would let you all think twice of being my friend. 
Also thinking of doing another post of YH & I, on how much we've changed in terms of looks as well, we shall see as time goes on. These days i hardly take much pictures besides instagram... :'(

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment