Saturday 28 July 2012

Saturday - family time





















What a crazy saturday!!!!!!! I have been out since about 9am until almost 11pm. Crazy day out with the family. Travelled around SG all day. The best highlight of the day gotta be getting so close to Michelle Phan!!!! STARSTRUCK MOMENT REALLY. We were so close. She seems so nice and smiley so pretty too! My mom says she's shorter than me zzz. The security by sephora wasn't good, so her 'manager' i suppose was quite unhappy lolol. Overall, it was a good experience despite the massive crowd!!!!! 

Also, after that we drove up to punggol park. I got the place wrongly so we ended up at the old and small park with a lake in the middle, i thought that's the place. We still had fun though...the pictures ^ were taken here. My dad then realised it was another place i'm talking about, Punggol waterways park, LOL. So we went both, and the sun was burning so crazy, sigh. Bad idea to go there, right from the start. The GPS was failing us... and we were driving rounds. Then, dinner at Changi City Point and we headed to EXPO. There was quite a few sale going on so it was really awesome! The one organised by world of sports got us hooked there for almost an hour and a half! My dad got trousers at very cheap considered it's branded from Columbia. Also, my sis and mom got shorts and tees. I also got a pair of ugly slippers for home use. Not bad lah! Only regret not buying the Baby blue birks at only 55bucks!!!!! *SOBS* :( I really loved it so much, although i know it will be impulse buying. But no, i didn't get it. Shop until didn't have time for the robinsons one right beside because it was closing already zzz. Wasted! Hehe, can't wait to go expo again!

Now, it's 12:27 and i'm not asleep. I haven't even bathed. FML

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment