Saturday 21 July 2012

Breakfast at tiong bahru bakery




Random outfit picture lol. Couldn't be bothered to dress better since breakfast is just a 5 min drive away hehe. This top has been my fav shirt since... It's so thin i love it with this killer weather! I've been wearing it almost every week in both colours...lolol

The much-raved Tiong Bahru Bakery...finally here we come. We wanted to have this for breakfast yesterday but a queue was already formed at 9am. So this morning, we left house at 8am just for this. Overall, i will say that this place is satisfactory. It's not over-the-top-good but it's not lacking either. The bread and pastries had a wide selection and they were good. But i would prefer a chinese or full breakfast set instead... Also, it's quite pricey. Just 7 bread and some drinks and it's already 60 odd. Mhmm.... i don't know. I doubt we'll back soon.

Nice and cosy environment though. This place used to be an egg distributor shop. Look at the vast difference now! So many ang-mos hanging around here... it's different.


Of all breads and pastries, there were tarts and cakes too. Not bad!

These were all we ordered for 6 people. I had the bottom left one, it was so filling. It was nice, but i thought it was a bit too hard. The chocolate almond crossaint was really good though!!!

My cuppa hot chocolate~ I'd prefer the one at Prive, anytime. :D

Me, very very full after nomming. The high waist shorts i was wearing was too tight! I could hardly breathe!!!! Can you tell?

Look at the back! SO many people queueing... this was about 9am already which explains it. Crazy amount people queueing for...bread??? YES BREAD. I won't be one of them. At least i've tried!





Came home and got back my two hours of sleep!!! It feels amazing to be sleeping at 12 noon because it's so seldom i get to do this... ahhh this is life. Now, where is my lunch???

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment