Thursday 12 July 2012

The past week in pictures


The dress i tried on at h&m today. Loved the cutting of the dress...too bad the butterfly prints are a little bit overwhelming ah. :/ hehe. 


So many hello kitty collaborations recently! This top is from h&m kids. I also saw a hello kitty bikini at f21! WHOA


With amira during lecture.


This was me, bare faced and ready to sleep last night. If you could see carefully, i'm actually lying on my huge toy. Hehehe feel as though i'm sitting on a mountain! HEHEEH... 


I look happy here~ sleeping. I had the best sleep of this week last night! The past few nights has been crazy, been up and flipping the past two nights. Wake up> turn a few rounds> sleep > wakeup > it goes on... I just need to pay off this crazy amount of sleep debt. Look at my eye bags! look like i got punched!!!!!! @_@



This was taken at hilltop library two days back! Heheh with xingyi and soomin. Do we look like sisters really? Hehehehe that's nice.


Me snapping myself whenever there's sunlight. What's new!


My fav photo so far!!!!!!!!!!! The colour effect and my slim legs taken by grace is just amazing! I've never knew that this trick is so amazzzzzinnnnnnnnnng. Grace is the queen of all camera angles woohoo!!! Also my everyday buddy!!!!!






O well~ Have to make do and smile with my short hair. I miss my hair tied up or messily hanging over my shoulders :(






This is my boy lugging my fatty yellow boy home hehehe cute!!!!





Till then!

Here i am attempting to caption all my photos! Phew what hard work!

Off to bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment