Saturday 21 July 2012

Ndp rehearsal. Image heavy.

My love for you has no appropriate description; it hasn’t any numerical equivalent...

Beautiful skyline~

Happy us before the fireworks!!! Errr..... he doesn't look very happy leh. Haha always like that for pictures one! It's so funny. I remember this time, last year, we also went for the NDP rehearsal to catch fireworks too!!! We have changed so much since! Shall upload those pictures when i'm not lazy hehehe...


This was when everyone plus us were going 'AWWWWWWWW' when the red lions were on the way down! We look so happy!!! I like!!!!!




I was an hour early today, or rather...he was an hour late. Was sitting at the bench while waiting hehehe! I thought i looked not bad in the morning!!! As the day goes by, my face (especially my nose) becomes really shiny and disgusting....









That's the few pictures i took in the morning. I loved it all!!! 

This was the view from the library at esplanade. It was amazing!! Right smack outside the glass window was the ndp location already!!! Too bad i really wanted to soak up the outdoor atmosphere or the library is actually a really good air-conditioned alternative to be!!! =D *idea*

Posing for a picture in front of MBS~ No thighs in my picture please

Yessss!!!!! This is so much better! I like this photo weehee... I can rely on my phone now. I am starting to think i don't needa rely on a camera. Weheee this is perfect for a profile picture!





Red lions zooming their way down to land. Every year, i am never tired to see this. I always have this thought about doing this myself...but seriously. With my fear of heights, this is almost impossible already. Imagine jumping off the plane at 50levels up from ground? Insanity. 











The fireworks display were amazing! I'm thinking of going again next weekend...mhmmm shall see how again. I'm just dreading how another six days would pass without you. I don't know why i'm doing this. It's not funny when we're only meeting once a week, for the next coming year. Do i have a choice?

Lolol. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment