Thursday 19 July 2012

School daze

This is how i look now, everyday. Whoops! Now i'm so used to having my fringe up everyday. Feels like a wig when its down! Bleh... i want my hair back lah. I don't like this length :(

And, on the bus on the way to school, without any edits besides the instagram filter hehehehe.

Told you it looks like a wig!!! I look so weird here!!! This was during dinner time!!!


Video lecture for T&D... 


Outfit for "interview" on wednesday. I thought i looked not bad! HAHAHA


Here's grace in her dress! Love it!!!!


These days, i hardly ever put on a skirt. During intern ship days a few months back, i got lotsa dresses and skirts. But now i hardly even wear... maybe partially i grew in size. But i just find that comfort ownz everything. I love shortz forever. Oh btw, i thought this combination was not bad. But apparently my skirt was too short...bleh


Happy us before going for a swim! Nope, i'm not strangling him, not yet. 






This was after, w a bare face. I look fine, that's good. Just that my hair is the problemo!!!!






#WIWT #What i wear today I love the blue prints here!!! So prettty!!! I love paisley prints so much...it's insane. But i hardly get to see any around. Oakham has some but i don't know if i'm able to fit :( O well! Hope presentation goes well today! Hello weekends!!!!!!!!!!!! For now, TGIF will do!
Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment