Saturday 11 August 2012

F.r.i.e.n.d.s



Look at us! So cute and innocent!!!! Those were the days when we were the same class!! Everyone still had long hair... except me. I was still slightly smaller size...then. I had better hair also :'( Grace looks so cute here! Her hair color is constantly evolving... from red to brown then black haha. Even Soozy got her tresses chopped!! As for XY, still look quite the same lah heheh. 


Remember the times we had at slack place? Hanging out during our long breaks, playing card games, playing lame games with yh and talked a LOT. If that place was still around... this all would still be possible. Hello happy friends!!!!



One of those days before a tutorial. I remember it was my birthday which explains my polka dots haha. I miss you all so much! 


Instead of happy tree friends, we are happy four sisters. Hehehe!!! Although we've been separated for half a year now, i think we're all still really close and i'm so glad :') I wish we will never ever be HI-BYE friends... not soon and never. It's the exams period now so everyone just stay calm and mug on! Let's meet up after our papers for a session of Kbox okay? And perhaps some food hunt... before xy and soo fly off for their long 'vacation'. 

Despite dropping from four to two now, I'm still really blessed and blissful and delighted and ecstatic and elated and flying high and intoxicated and merry and overjoyed and pleased and thrilled that i still have grace with me (ALMOST) all the time!!! That is how much happiness i am feeling, really :P 
Hope to hear from you all soon!
Till then!







No comments:

Post a Comment