Saturday 25 August 2012

Saturday


Afternoon out with Xingyi. :)

One of the few times we are meeting these days!!! Why is everyone so busy? I still want a kbox outing but seems like no chance now... anybody free on weekends for me? 


We were both decked in navy blue! When i was at the mrt waiting for her, she went pass me and i couldn't recognise her at all! She looks so different with her huge bun and korean style! But not fair one... xy take pictures no need for cover spots. I NEED IT. :'(


When i showed my mom this picture, she said we look like sisters!!! We look the same meh? I don't think so leh..my mouth is so protruding. Yes? My mom and sisters always mixes up all of your names. When they see xingyi's picture, they say it's grace. When they see grace's picture, they say it's soomin. It is always like that!!! I don't understand!!! I got da common face yeh?


Oily face max after walking down orchard! I like my eyes here leh...big and round. These days, i always feel that my eyes are really really small in pictures. My complexion these days are really bad too. :'(


My dress today! I like it alot... but the tummy area is a little awkward :-/ Because if i slouch, the area will form a layer. Like a spare type. And my neh neh not big enough to fill the dress so it's very low cut... bleh. Okay lah got it at a steal anyway!


Some pictures from xingyi's camera! I like this picture best from the lot!!! I think the lighting and all is almost perfect...although my face is just F-A-T. I will just accept the fact and move on with life. Happy days are spent like this~ Shopping, eating, shopping, eating :-)










Hoping that we will have more days like this!!!

Till then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment