Friday 17 August 2012

Study week


While on the way to the airport~ 


The view from my house lift... I love how green the back of my block is!






The legendary kinetic rain at terminal 1! It really is impressive... hehehe. I will be going to the airport so much more often this month. #Random


Excited kiddos posing for a picture! It's really a close up exhibit...it is almost touch-able distance. Impressive! I've watched the video and there are more than a thousand raindrops up there. And each raindrop has a motor!! That makes it thousands of motor up there...wow.




Dinner at Saboten. Food was good, although all fried. A little to pricey in my opinion. All sets are above 20 each. Just for a piece of cutlet, rice soup and veg. The service there was rather bleh.... Oh well. This was the better option among the rest at terminal one. 




Random cake day - got four slices of cakes from Baker zin. Been home everyday this week and i need some sugar. This week was definitely torturing... Despite the long weekend, it is not enjoyable at all when exams are around the corner. 



Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment