Sunday 5 August 2012

Sunday family time


Overly editted photo with filters covering my face entirely, hehe. I thought it was nice but not good enough for some decent likes on instagram -_- Love this dress from love bonito! Although it's slightly long, i thought i looked like a girl today (except my walking). This is definitely a steal! Bagged this for 18 bucks! Good quality :P




Also, gave this new polka dot dress to my sister and she pulled it off better than I do! I've tried it on a few times but it just doesn't look good on me. Got it at a flea for 15 bucks, wasted. Love peter pan collars!


Me looking abit pregnant here :/ 


My sister hardly even smiles at the camera for me so this is one of the few rare shots. She's always giving funny faces so it's so difficult to capture a good one...












Taking alot of pictures today wherever i go because, so hardly i want to wear a dress or bother to dress up. Other times, i would just be in my comfy tee and shorts! 


Today, we had dinner at the amazing portsdown road! I have heard so much about this place... It's so near yet so far! Only a five minute drive away from home, how nice! I made the reservation a day ago otherwise we would have got outdoor seats instead. This place, Pietrasanta, serves really good authentic italian food! What I ate was some lamb shank, some beef and some pasta. I also spy some good lasagna available! The food is just amaze-balls. The starter was some cheese and parma ham and also foccacia bread. Those were my favourite!!! I want to come back here for my birthday dinner. So sad this place is quite expensive for me to come on a monthly basis :'( Would definitely recommend this place!




Sisters and I on the swing. Nope, the swing did not topple over. I am amazed too. I love swings! They are slowly diminishing as time passes... These are what my childhood are made of. :')










 I would be happier if everyday I would have such amazing food and companions :)

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment