Thursday 9 August 2012

Short post- National day


Happy 47th Birthday, Singapore!
So it's the nation's birthday... and it's a public holiday! My morning was spent lazing on bed all the way till 10am. Sucks when everyone else don't have school tomorrow but I do :'( Anyway, today i am still really happy. Stayed home for lunch and mahjong and olympics. Then, we went to scape for the national day event. It was so fun! I mean like...there was free goodie bags, free cotton candy, free drinks, free BBQ dinner and alot of performances lined up, and also the love bonito sale! 


Snacking on mooncake right before lunch! We snapped up two whole moon cakes within seconds... I love the yolks so much. :)


There the queue was, super long as usual. I queued for goodie bags before queueing for this! A little bit of regret now otherwise i could have got more stuff there! The love bonito girls are so pretty... i can't stop staring. I love my buys today! :')


This was yesterday,
an impromptu decision to eat out for dinner,
Sushi Tei @ West Coast Plaza.

I got changed and dressed up within 20 minutes! I thought that was not bad. Considering i was lying on my bed in pjs, and BOOM, 20 minutes and i'm outta the house! Somemore my coordination not bad *pats back* I am improving, slowly but surely. 

Till then!
Last day of school tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment