Sunday 5 August 2012

week so far



Taken right before the nvp presentation on wednesday! All was well until i forgot what i had to say, again. Even when i had only three slides to cover, i messed it up. I have no idea what's wrong with me really. On a side note, i think i look so smart with my hair all up. I really don't know why i hesitated so much before that because i'm so anal about my fringe covering my forehead. Maybe partially of my lower self esteem due to my mole on my eye brow... i hate it, right until now. How i wish it will disappear... 


Dinner one night at Anchorpoint with family!


Friday lunch break, the 4 of us! Wheeee we need to take more pictures together before we graduate.. and that's like really soon!  *Coughs G12*  * Coughs DSLR*


Tired us on a friday afternoon, it's been a really long week for all of us! 




Wore sneakers out that day becoz i thought the theme was like cool. Flats or sandals would have been terrible i thought. But no... i'm dressed too homey :'(




Saturday brunch date at Kith Cafe, Park Mall. As usual, we had a really late breakfast and i was so hungry by the time we got our food! Any longer and i'll get gastric already! We had a beef tenderloin pasta and a hotdog sandwich, together with a red velvet cup cake and a tiramisu. The best thing in my opinion was the tiramisu!!!!!!!! It looks like it's home made and it is simply D I V I N E - to die for, really. Go try!


Then, we happened to chance upon a free cuppa starbucks at Paragon. It was a sample of the new 'refreshers', Very berry hibiscus. Indeed it was a thirt quencher on a really hot afternoon! Loved it! But i wouldn't pay six bucks for this. 






Ended Saturday with a happy note with My all time favourite claypot rice and stingray at chinatown! :)

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment