Sunday 26 August 2012

Sunday, evening + Rants


Today evening, we were all at the airport picking my aunt coming back from aussie for a week long holiday! Here's us waiting around... hehe so rarely my sister smiles without all the funny actions.




Here, she claims her mirror view is very nice. I think i look better. Although i had no make up today and dressed down.. Then we drove over to east coast park for dinner at Sushi Tei. Only some random shots but the lighting was so bad... everything is so blurry. The bottom right one is something different from what we normally order!!! It's the seasonal wagyu beef!!! The whole slice was so expensive so i ordered the smaller one hehehe...not bad lah still. SHIOK!


Then, we came home to unpack luggage!!!!!!!!! It's always the happiest time because i get to choose what i want!!! AND ALSO SNATCH FROM MY SISTERS. My aunt only spent less than half an hour at Supre so they just grab and go! Supposedly...mine is only the star chiffon top at the left. And the other two tops is for my sis, but i like it alot. High school style never goes wrong!! So apt for school!!! It's now mine for sure!!! Yesss and Aus sign supermarket bag for school tooo!!! Only 2 bucks... Mwahaha and lotsa nuts, alcohol, tea and chocolates among the pile of stuffs! My aunt say my cousin living at Aus doesn't shop at supre because its for the cheapos......... i don't geddit!!!!!! :'( I wanna go supre by my own and grab all i want plox...







Besides happy stuff, i cried alot today. I think the tears that flowed out today is enough to feel up a jar full. Maybe that explains my puffy eyes today :'(

I don't know since when but i have this overwhelming fear for animals, insects, balloons, heights and bird shit. I don't know why every one keep telling me not to be scared!!! Why won't anyone understand how i feel? It's not that i want to be like that too...it's a mental and physical torture i'm going through, i don't want it to be this way too. But what can i do?

I think my fear comes from past unpleasant experiences... but i have no distinctive memory of me being chased or of any sort. Only that i've been chased by a dog at Taiwan last year... 

Today, i made the point to travel all the way to the east. But i stood outside the door, crying. At least it's an effort made on my part, i could have stayed at home comfortably, sleeping in or going out with my family. He promised to protect me, but he left me alone for about half an hour and i was crying so bad. Why did i travel all the way to get myself in sucha situation? I don't know too. 

I think i need to enroll myself in some confidence course, i need to get rid of this fear. 

Today, i hid in the room all day, all because of a dog. I can't believe it too. 

Tomorrow, i will be starting work at Safra, from 11 - 8pm. I am half dreading it.... and a little bit of excitement. I don't know what to expect from a lifestyle club. I haven't decide what to wear tomorrow!!! That's something to worry about... Should i bring a jacket? Will it be cold? Should i wear skirt? I don't wanna adjust my skirt every other minute. Should i wear a dress? Is it too casual? I don't know. I don't like working... but i have no choice now. 

Looking forward to every weekend now and until school reopens...

Everything doesn't make sense in this post!!! Ranting straight from the heart!!!

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment