Sunday 19 August 2012

Sunday


Today the flow of pictures are a little messy! Casual sunday~ Everyday is casual day to me. This was after dinner at Meidi-ya, liang court. We had jap at basement again! I want saizeriya but nobody wants....


Before leaving house! I figured out that with my desk lamp on, the pictures turn out a lot nicer! Happy happy 'big' eyes. Today, i spent extra effort putting on mascara because i was waiting for the rest to leave house. 



In the car fooling around with my sister's goggles! It's sucha pretty shade of pink i like it hehehe. They went to Jurong for swimming while I went to meet YH for lunch at Cityhall! Heard from them that it was terrible because it was packed with APNN. Oh lucky i wasn't there!




After walking round and round and round, we finally had lunch only at 2+!!!!!!!! Xiao long paus rule the world. If only my kids, dapau and xiaopau can eat these xiaolongpaus too! Happy family...lol. #lame


The legendary chilli crab xlbs grace recommended me!!! Now i know how to order! For you all reading, faster go eat it because it's ending on the 31st august!!!! 


So funny when i wanted to cheers our xlbs together and got this picture!!! If i add the emoticon in, sure super cute!!! Hahahah but i forgot the app name -_-...


Tired looking us.


Then after dinenr at liang court , we walked down to clarke quay. There was quite a number of buskers around. The first one whipped out a balloon and I AM GONE. There's this bubble one at the central, quite cool. Hahahah!!! We walked past clubs and my mom say she is okay with me going. But the problem is nobody go with me!!!!!!!! And i'm sucha socially awkward person :/ When will my turn ever come?

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment